Kimi, UK, Dissociative Identity Disorder. Others may post here too :)
feel free to ask any questions or for advice
TRIGGER WARNING: religion & demons.
ahaha, oh my this is an actual message i got on youtube?!
why do people genuinely think this is helpful anyway? like i dunno but i dont think finding religion cures mental illness, that’s not how brains work. like “oh, you say you believe in a higher power now? i guess you’re cured” seems a bit silly to me..
just thought i’d share because this is legitimately a thing some people believe about DID. his religious beliefs are fine and i’m glad something helped him but to tell us that we’re evil demons is what i have a problem with because even a basic amount of research on DID tells you why alters exist in the first place - we come to help rather than hinder (or most of us anyway).
- dissociated-girl likes this
- meeresbande likes this
- cyanideghost likes this
- lovejericho reblogged this from memoraincognito and added:
- outsidethesafezone likes this
- serenity-syres likes this
- serenity-syres reblogged this from icaneatyourheartoutbitch
- icaneatyourheartoutbitch reblogged this from memoraincognito and added:
- memoraincognito reblogged this from marshmellow-lee and added:
- howimettheslayer reblogged this from marshmellow-lee
- marshmellow-lee reblogged this from livingasmultiple
- johnzain likes this
- amberfyre likes this
- cacophonyrising likes this
- orchardllc likes this
- dissociated-girl reblogged this from crystalline-phoenix and added:
- crystalline-phoenix reblogged this from livingasmultiple and added:
- amberfyre reblogged this from collective-dreamscapes
- collective-dreamscapes reblogged this from livingasmultiple and added:
- xilsaskya said:seems like he’s still experiencing paranoia to me
- princeofbipolar likes this
- ikaries reblogged this from livingasmultiple
- did-system-of-jeff said:Well, he WAS schizophrenic. Maybe he’s not as cured as he thinks and now just follows a group delusion in that christ is this wonderful thing and nothing is better than a book written thousands of years ago. (agnostic here btw). Scarlet
- piecesunfolding said:Hey, it’s something that helped him through his own mental illness. He is trying to reach out from what he knows helped him. Good on him for trying to be a help to others.
- thewhoviansopera said:I agree with him. Your littles are the most demonic demon known to demons
- wibblywobblygenderywendery said:*cracks up*
- baskervillenqh reblogged this from livingasmultiple and added:
- livingasmultiple posted this